Hello, and welcome to Second Ave. UMC’s website we’re glad you are here. As a church we have adapted a COVID-19 policy that applies to our life together, if you are looking to come visit us in person please review our policy so we can ensure your experience with us in person is meaningful and safe.
1) Currently, if you come to our indoor worship service at 8:15 on Sunday mornings we do ask for you to please wear a mask, please sanitize your hands when you enter the sanctuary and when you leave, and please look to remain six feet apart from people not your in family.
2) Please enter Second Ave. Church for our 8:15 or 10:45 service through any of the three doors on our Second Ave. side. The alley door and Second St. door will be locked.
3) Please look to wash your hands for 20 seconds after you use the restroom, and if you could please use the disinfectant spray in the restroom to spray any touched areas that would be appreciated.
4) If you are experiencing any COVID symptoms, have been exposed to someone who has symptoms, or have been around either a person who received a positive test or someone waiting for a test result we do please ask if you could utilize our virtual worship option which will begin Sunday morning at 10:45 on Facebook, if you’d like a link to that service please contact our Church office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) This final guideline is tough, but we are asking if you could please refrain from hugs and handshakes that would be greatly appreciated. There are many fantastic ways to show someone you care about them: a wave, a phone call, a conversation, a prayer, or even just a friendly hello.