Friends, these most certainly are challenging and uncertain times. One of the most challenging things during this time is there is not a certain end date and most people are very uncertain as to what the end will look like. That makes life tough. But, friends I want to remind you that numerous times throughout God’s salvation story times have been tough for His people. My encouragement is to not mask if you’re having trouble, don’t hide it, reach out to a trusted friend, small group leader, teacher, spouse, neighbor, fellow church member, or co-worker. We will get through these times, but in the mean time let us be there for one another during times of uncertainty. Here are a few reminders about God during these times that I encourage you to share with others:
- God is with you, even in the midst of the valley of the shadow of death. (Psalm 23:4) You won’t be alone.
- The joy of the Lord is your strength. (Nehemiah 8:7) You know where to find your true joy and where strength can be found.
- Jesus has left you His peace. (John 14:27) In the midst of uncertainty, chaos, and fear you can claim an unconditional peace only found in Christ.
- The Lord is your light and salvation. You don’t have to be afraid. (Psalm 27:1)
- In the end God wins. (Revelation 21:1-3) Let’s stay faithful, connected, and with each other knowing that God has us and will always have us.